RTS Compatible ADAM-M Frameby Gilman Technologies, Inc. $ 12,690
M.C.O.T.S. - The RTS family of Digital Intercom Matrices is the most extensive, most widely used, most scalable and backwards-compatible line of intercoms in the world today. The high-end ADAM Matrix supports eight (16) to 880 users per system; 272 ports possible in just a seven (3) RU (Rack Units) frame.
Utilizing a patented TDM (Time Division Multiplex) technique, the ADAM grows linearly as users are added. The system comes standard with redundant power supplies, and supports a hot spare controller, allowing for automatic fail-over.
The ADAM-M is available with a wide variety of Interface cards, including the MADI-16, OMI-16/32/48/64, AIO-16, and RVON-16 VoIP interfaces. It also has the wide variety of cabling options, including RJ-11, RJ-45, DE-9.
With its second generation controller card, Ethernet connectivity is achieved between the ADAM Intercom and AZedit. The ADAM-M can support 32 simultaneous AZedit sessions.
- 8 GPIO's Standard per Frame
- Compatible with most all Current & Legacy RTS Digital Matrix Intercom Keypanels & Accessories
- Dual-Purpose Ports Support Keypanel or Four-Wire balanced Audio
- Supports Fully Redundant Power Supplies & Controllers
- Individual Cross-Point Level Controls
- Integrated Support for RTS Intelligent Trunking
- Multi-Level IFB, ISO, Party Lines, Groups, and GPI's all STANDARD
- Non-Volatile Configuration & Crosspoint Memory
- RealTime Online Configuration & Monitoring
- RTS UPL (User-Programmable Language) for Custom System Configurations via Pull-down Menus
- Supports 16 to 448 users per system based on 3 RU frame(s)
- Supports Custom Cards for Widely Used Industry Interface
- Widest Variety of Interface Cards in the Industry
- Widest Variety of Wiring Options in the Industry
- Balanced, Line-Level Analog solutions
- Audio-over-IP based solutions
- Voice-over-IP based solutions
- Supports keypanels over 1000 feet from the ADAM-M
Please note that delivery on M.C.O.T.S. products may take up to 90 days.